Coaching / Consulting
I understand your desire to write a novel or memoir that will move readers
or non-fiction “how to” book that will establish you as a thought leader in your area of interest or expertise.
We’ll work collaboratively to devise a plan to get your brilliant ideas and words organized and onto the page so you can get your finished product – YOUR BOOK – out into the world to share your message and expertise and make the difference you’re here to make.
How it works
- We’ll do an initial FREE 30-minute consultation to determine the focus of your project, your goals and intentions for writing a book, and whether or not my services and expertise align with those goals and intentions
- If we decide to work together, we’ll create a plan and a timeline to allow for the unfolding of your book to take shape
- We’ll meet once or twice each month to assess our progress and determine next steps
What you’ll get
- A clear plan for the overall project
- Regular coaching sessions (one or two each month) with a follow-up plan for each month
- Emails detailing the follow-up plan for each month
- Worksheets (to help you complete your book, step-by-step)
- Feedback on developmental, mechanics, and/or craft aspects of your project
- My signature compassionate pragmatism – my honest critique throughout our time together, tempered with the care and compassion you and your project deserve
What you’ll gain
- Clear direction
- Lessons and tips on craft and mechanics
- Clarity around theme
- Naturally unfolding character development and storylines (for fiction and creative non-fiction writers)
- Peace of mind with the knowledge that you’re receiving coherent, consistent, and experienced guideance
- Ease of completion
I’ll work closely with you to sort through all your brilliant ideas to assemble them into an organized product – YOUR BOOK – to give life to your story and message.